Received RFE for H1B 2017

Selected in Lottery In June 2016.Received RFE on 16th Sep, 2016.Employer will contact me if he finds anything that is related to me so I can submit necessary docs.Now, I would like to evaluate my academic, which may be one of the reason to have RFE. Please help to resolve below mentioned situation.

Passed 12th (HSC) - 1998Passed Diploma Electrical Engineer - 2004 (Distance Education)Done professional computer courses such as Linux, Cisco, VMWare, Novell and cleared all prometric certifications.(RHCE, RHCSA, VCP, CNE)Full time work experience from April, 2006 to present. (Completed 10 Years, out of which 7 years in state government)Passed BCA (Bachelors of Computer Application) - From June 2012 to Nov 2014 (Distance Education)My assumption to have RFE is,

I have cleared BCA after 10 years of full time work experience. Normally, a person earns a degree and than start work experience in same field. In may case, It is there but in reverse. I gained experience and then cleared BCA. Will this make any -ve impact?Does distance education is considered +ve in H1B selection?I started working in 2004 after clearing my diploma, but I didn’t mention it in my profile as I had no proof of employment. Probably, that company doesn’t exists since long. So, slim chances to get any docs. Anything -ve about this point?What are the point system given by USCIS as per my academic and experience?Thanks,

NV

Do you know if the employer got education evaluation done for you?

No Idea Sir… Should I ask him? But, thinking to wait till I receive RFE Copy.

Please Suggest…

NV

You should probably wait to see what happens to your petition. If USCIS issues RFE for this, then your employer will have to submit the equivalency certificate or get one.

RFE asks to submit valid employee-employer relationship documents. RFE Response was submitted on 6th Dec, 2016.

Waiting for the H1B Approval. What are the % to get selected after RFE Response submission? How long I need to wait now?

H1b Case Approved after submission of REF Response.