Receipt Notice Was Changed (june 8th 2015) - Insufficient funds

I see this status from June 8th: (initially it got delayed due to insufficient funds in account)

On June 8, 2015, we made a change to your receipt notice for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we are processing your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing address.

“I checked with my employer they told that check was cleared and there is no pending things from his side”, Is this process got delayed? do we still time to reach final approved status.
Please share some information regarding this. how much time USCIS further take. Is this most common status ? any has similar status.

Thanks

2 Likes

I am also getting the same status. Anyone knows what this means?

I am also getting the same status. Anyone knows what this means?

I am also getting the same status starting today 23 sep. What does this mean? is this resolved s999/prabhjot?

@pvibhash - As for as I know it is just a starting stage. Unfortunately we need wait for update from USCIS.

For my case its same same from June8th.

@pvibhash can u share some info on your employer.

@s999 - my case status is updated today on 24 sep to “Case was approved”.
This was a employer/h1b transfer case and filed under premium category.

Thanks

Congratulations pvibhash and Best of luck for your interview.

Hi s999, Prabhjot,
Mine also is in the same status since the same date. Did you get any update on your case?

Hi Rick4547, Even I’m with the same status. plz drop ur mail id we will discuss in detail.

rick.4547 at rediff dot com

Hey guys, even i have the same status and not sure when will this move to next stage. Can someone help me to understand better should i have hopes or forget abt my visa?

Finally what happened to your case. Is that approved? Im in the same situation like you. Can you please share some updates.

Hi sss, please share ur email id.

shyam dot 0385 at gmail dot com