Re-paying of H1B fees during resignation in India

I am currently working in India. My H1B petition got approved but stamping is pending. If I resign, do I need to pay any money to the current company for H1B related fees. I have not signed any bond.

not needed to pay

And that is by H-1 law. If the employer asks for it, then ask them to go and check H-1 rule book.


If you are india, I think the future employer need to buy the H1B visa. But once you have traveled to US you can simply switch job with just tranfering your H1 which can again be taken care by the next employer.