questions on studying on h4 visa /f1 visa and payinh the fees

I am on h4 visa.
I have done a 3 year bca degree in india , now I want to study further here in USA.
I have few questions.
I appreciate if any members could answers these.

  1. As I have done 3 year bachelor degree, I am not eligible for directly doing masters here.
    I have to complete bachelor degree here again .I have not done my credit evaluation yet, but I am guessing it will be

somewhere around 80 credits for my bca in india.
what is best path for me further, so that i can use these credits and also avoid doing bachelor degree all over again here ?

  1. the tuition fees here in USA is very high , easily $18k per year.
    I wanted to know what are my options to pay the fees. will i get bank education loans in usa ? will I get any scholarship

from universities.

  1. i understand that i may qualify for in-state tuition if i stay in same state for 1 year. but what is advantages of

switching to f1 ?
can i start studying on h4 to save on fees and then switch to f1 to be eligible for opt& cpt ? is it very common for ppl to

do that ?

  1. I understand that on h4 , we cannot work. but can i do voluntary jobs? on web i saw few ppl say you can do volunteer jobs

and few ppl say you cant. so i am confused.

  1. If I study at home to increase my IT skillset, and clear interviews, am I eligible for h1 ? i just have BCA degree but no

experience in IT.
6) Any useful advice for me in my case.

Here are my answers

1.  Well, not all schools accept 3 year degree. You need to check with school. Read article :  [15 Year education in US for MBA ](

2.  Typically, there are no bank loans given to International students, without a US citizen or GC guarantor.

3.  Read : [Advantages of Studying on H4 and Disadvatnages](

4. Yes, you can volunteer, but cannot be paid for it. 

5. Well, it depends. You may need to do education evaluation and the degree must be equivalent to US Bachelors degree.  Read [USCIS H1B Requirements ](