I am in L1 visa now and have processed H1 this year through another employer and I am waiting for the lot results. There is a possibility that my current employer may ask me return back to India before October if that happens what should I do?
Since I have applied for H1 i am not suppose to travel out of US untill october. I cannot ressign my company and stay in US as i am in L1. Hope my understanding is right.
If my current emplyer calls me back to India before october,
Is there any possibility for me to stay in US? I am ready to move to F1 visa as well but I dont know much about it.
Is there any possibility that I can travel to India and still get my H1 approved?
Thanks for your answers.