Possibilities Post Approval for transfer

Hi,

My H1b got approved in August but till date no positive green signal from my current employer A for stamping and assignment.

In this situation, i am getting below questions in my mind and felt this is the right forum to get it answered.

1. With just approved status can i join another employer ‘B’ and get my h1b transfered. If yes, what’ s the success rate and duration.

2. If i get stamped in say next couple of months and i opt to join another employer ‘B’ can i get my h1b transfered to employer B.

3. What will it cost for employer ‘B’ to get a h1b transfered, and will employers choose to do so.

1. Yes, this is possible. Success rate will depend upon your profile, new employer and the prospective job. It can take 2-6 months to process under normal processing, and 15 calendar days with premium processing.

2. Yes

3. It will be same as the new petition. It can be b/w 2000-4000 USD depending upon how many employees your new employer has on H-1 and L-1 visas etc. Legally, employers are supposed to take care of H-1 filing fees, but not everyone adheres to the law.