other names used in ds 160 in h4 case


 i mentioned 3 maiden names in other names in ds 160. for h4 visa application.which i have used in marriage certificate  and edu documents.di i need to provide birth certificate for that.please reply

NO. Just carry wen u go for stamping, U can show if asked

thank you so much …:slight_smile: