Original letters for l2 visa

I have applied for l2 visa. Do I need original letter

L1 holder’s employment verification letter.Letter from employer that describes the relationship with the Principal Applicant and the purpose of travel.Please inform so that I can get it



You should carry employment verification letter from spouse’s employer. You also need to show that you two are married. This can be done through names endorsed in passports, marriage certificate, wedding card/album etc.