No response for H4 emergency visa appointment in Chennai consulate

Nothing yet. I called customer care to confirm if it is still under consideration, which is under consideration, but they cannot give an estimate when a decision will be made.

Hello,

I followed the same procedure, and applied EA at Delhi on 16th October.As usual no response.

Looks like there is lockdown in Delhi till Nov 30. No international flights as well. That’s why there has been delay in responding to the EA from Delhi

where was this information from?

Looks like there is lockdown in Delhi till Nov 30. No international flights as well. That’s why there has been delay in responding to the EA from Delhi

There are two parts to this.

1. There is no lockdown in Delhi specifically. Please correct me if I am wrong.
  2. The International flights cancellation has been going on since the start of the lockdown and it’s being extended every month. There are still international flights based on the air bubble agreements.

They dont have any influence on how the Delhi consulate responds.

Even i could not see any news on this.

Anyone received response for EA?

Some local newspapers. Some people I know was informed by the customer service that the process is delayed cos of specific EA’s in a day. Earlier it used to be 30 in a day. Now they have bought it down to 15 due to restrictions in the city.

Someone from telegram app confirmed that there is no lockdown in delhi and domestic flights are operating.

Anyone received a response from consulate for EA?