NIE email for h4 dependent

I have annotation in US Visa “ NIE UNDER P. P. ON Risk to Labor Market “, do I still need to email ?

As per the revised guidance from US Dept of State on July 6th, 2021, if anyone receives National Interest Exception(NIE) to travel to the US, the NIE is valid for 12 months (1 year) and is valid for multiple entries to enter America.

Email confirmation is not needed within 12 months from the date the visa is issued.

Thanks Kalpesh. This NIE was under Risk labour and not under the new annotation passed by Biden government… so I just wanted to confirm the same whether that is also now valid for 12 months…

Applies for both prior and current PP.

Thanks Kalpesh… Do I need to call airline for the confirmation?

The annotation on the visa should be enough but there is no harm in calling the airlines and confirming. Make sure you get an agent that is well aware of the PP and the updates otherwise they may just misguide you and create more confusion.
You may carry the printout of below as well, when you travel.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/extension-validity-for-nies-for-china-iran-brazil-south-africa-schengen-uk-ireland-india.html

Thanks this helps and sorts my problem…

Hello Friends,

I need guidance on submitting an NIE request for my Wife and Daughter (for H4 Visa) who are stranded in India.

They both traveled to India early this year, and now we have got a Visa interview (In-person) scheduled for Aug 19, 2021,

Since we have a visa interview scheduled and had some clarifications,

1. Should we submit the NIE request via email to the consulate before the Interview date or after the interview?
  2. For H4 Visa, what are all the supporting documents we should submit along with the NIE request? (other than Travellers details)

please suggest and provide your valued inputs. Thanks