Need to update Work Address Change after filing petition in USCIS

I was selected in lottery for H1B and my employer has filed my petition for H1B Visa request to USCIS. My work premises is at Client Location. Since my Client organisation has changed its address - in same state, I was not able to update my Work address on time before filing my request. I would like to know the following:

  1. Can I amend my filing request to USCIS with new work address details?
  2. Is there additional cost involved while amending this request?
    Please Advise

If the new location is not in the same MSA (metropolitan statistical area), you need a new LCA for PWD and then amend the H1B. Your company immigration attorney should be able to do this.

As far as I know there is no fee for LCA filing with DOL however amendment to H1B will attract a fee of $1500 plus attorney fees, all of it is paid by the employer.