Need to apply B1/B2 Visa Extension for parents

Hi Freinds,

My parents are with me in USA and i would like to apply their vistor visa extension…
Would like to ask some info

  1. I think if we apply by paper then we can apply single application for both of them and i can save application fee (If we apply online i think we need to apply 2 different application which might be a problem if they approve one and denies other) – is my understanding correct

  2. is there any problem or issues paper vs online

  3. Do we need to notarize if we apply by paper ?