Need inputs on H4 EoS and H4 EAD filing strategy

Hi,

I’m trying to decide between the following options while filing for my H1B extension in order to get the fastest H4 EAD approval with least number of variables.

1. File H1B renewal, H4 EoS and H4 EAD all at same time while being in USA. Then have spouse travel to India to get H4 stamped, come back and file for withdrawal of H4 and attach new I94 to existing H4 EAD application.
  2. File H1B renewal and then have spouse travel to India to get H4 visa, come back to USA and file for H4 EAD.
  3. File H1B renewal and H4 EoS while in USA, then have spouse travel to India to get H4 stamped, come back to USA and file for H4 EAD.

For option 1, the drawback is that there is not fixed ETA for such “withdrawal” letters and if EAD is porcessed before the withdrawal, can cause the H4 EAD to be denied.

For option 2 (which is the cleanest one), there is a risk that travel might get delayed and / or visa appointments might be unavailable before H4 expiry.

For that reason, it seems option 3 is the safest - the H4 EoS would be cancelled automatically after H4 stamping, and the H4 EAD application would be a “clean” one.

Thoughts from the community ?