My wife applying for F2 after rejected in F1

We got married in May 2014 but the marraige was not registered so we do not have a marraige certificate.Later we independently applied for the F1 visa for US. She got her passport on her fathers name.I got the visa and she was rejected. She appeared a total of 4 times, rejected every time. Thrice from mumbai and once from hyderabad.Presently I am in XXX university in my first semester and she back in india al alone.Now we are planning to make her apply for the F2 visa.-Would her rejection on F1 have any impact on F2 application ?-Do I need to go back to india to register the marraige ?-Do we need to get a new passport of her’s on my name ?-What are the documents and financial condition required for the application ?-When is the best time to apply for the F2 visa as the last rejection was on March 09 2015 ?-What are the chances that she gets the visa ?All the answers will be heartily appreciated. Hope to get the best results.

hello sir

Actually you can get the application filled from our side and i guarantee if your not placed from my company we shall pay back all the money you have register for the L2

Deepak
Business Developer
609-333-2118.
Email:id: Deepak@izonetech.net
Web: www.izonetech.net

Hi Deepak,

can you give me a best time for discuss about it?

and provide best no. to reach you?

Hello,

My wife attended F1 visa interview in the month of jan 2016 she recivied 221g and second time they have reschedule the visa interview on that day they didnt provided any information or any form (214 or 221) &now she wants to apply for F2 will it be problem for her.

I can get dependent i20 for her. i just want to know now if we apply for F2 what are all problems we are going to face.

Hello, My wife attended F1 visa interview in the month of jan 2016 she recivied 221g and second time they have reschedule the visa interview on that day they didnt provided any information or any form (214 or 221) &now she wants to apply for F2 will it be problem for her. I can get dependent i20 for her. i just want to know now if we apply for F2 what are all problems we are going to face.