My H1 will start from OCT-2012. Can I move to other employer?


I came as a F1(Masters), after OPT-ext, i got my H1-B which starts from OCT-2012.

My client offered me a FT, in this situation, can i move from my employer to client before my H1 starts ?



Yes! You can ask your client company to process a H-1B transfer but only after your H-1B petition from your current employer is approved by USCIS.