My employee will be moved from Client A to Client B, in the same state but almost 3.5 hrs away from Client A.

My Questions are:

  1. Do I need to file for a New LCA?

  2. Do I also have to file for H1 B Amendment?

  3. If Yes, what is the Approx. Fee for both the above questions

A new ruling in April 2015 requires that an amendment be filed and a new LCA be applied for any activity that involves more than normal travel - a change of job site with 3.5 hours of travel here falls under the AAO ruling (Simelo Inc April 9 2015) and it is considered a precedent action meaning it is usable in a court of law. An attorney will be able to advice you on costs.