my document was mailed

Hello Rana, did you get the result on your petition? I have the same message than you had before (I’m extending my H1B): We mailed your document for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WACxxxxx. If you do not receive your document by August 14, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing address. Is this a good sign or a bad sign?

My status is the same right now? Did anyone ever received a document? Can this status also mean RFE or denied?

Hi,
Yesterday my status changed from ‘Case Received’ to ‘Document was mailed’ directly. Could any one of you please let me know what does it mean? I see here few of you have previously experienced same, plzz share your experience. Thanks in advance. Plzz reply

Details of status

“We mailed your document for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC1514******. If you do not receive your document by October 17, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing address.”

Your reply would be much appreciated. Please reply thanks.

Any update on the status???

even we have same status for my case I-765 EAD
Case status directly changed from “Case was received” to “Document was mailed”.

no clue what it is. even called USCIS but they told wait for document. even call center doesn’t know what is that document.

Any Guess what it is?

Document Was Mailed

We mailed your document for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number WAC19XXXXXX. If you do not receive your document by August 23, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Next Steps

We will mail our decision to you. The notice will explain any action you need to take.

@redbus123, Do let the community know once you hear back from USCIS.