My case has selected in lottery and the status is CASE WAS RECEIVED , when will my case gets approved

My case has selected in lottery and the status is CASE WAS RECEIVED , when will my case gets approved.

I received my lottery results in may , but yet to receive approved notice

Wait for sometime. I got my case approved last night.

Hi,

I am in the same scenario.My case has been selected in lottery but they have shifted my case to California service center due to overload .Still waiting for approval notice.Your case is addressed by which Visa center?

what was your visa center ? I am still waiting for approval notice and my center is california service center

Hi,

How did you come to know that your Case has been shifted to California Service Center.

My center was California … WAC

When I searched with my receipt number it says"On May 20, 2016, we transferred your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number *********, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case." Originally mine was Vermont office,than I searched on RedBus database only where it showed California service center

Thanks for the reply…originally my center was Vermont as my receipt number starts with EAC…does your receipt number starts with WAC?

If that is the case than I guess it will take some time for me for my approval notice as they seem to be processing their center cases first and will than move to Vermont center cases

Even I am travelling in the same boat, did you get your approval notice?