MS in US with 2 years experience

Hello Sir / Ma’am,

I have done my B.E in CS from Indian university, I have 2 years of working experience in Software testing field.

I am very eager to do MS and need your help.

Am I eligible for MS with average academics?

Only I am planning to do MS, not my wife . So Can I take my wife with me while doing MS?

What will be the total cost ? ( for 2 persons i.e. my wife )

Need your guidance.

Please reply ASAP.

Yes, you are eligible. Yes, you can take your spouse along with you, the only thing is that you need to show enough funds to support your spouse, when you apply and during visa stamping.

The cost depends on the school, location you live and other factors like your lifestyle. Check out Living Expenses MS in US for more details.

If you are passionate about higher education and believe that you will enjoy studying, you should go for it. If not, there is no reason for doing it, unless it adds value to your career growth.

Thank you sir, can you please elaborate the term " enough fund " ( please tell me approx amount ) so that I can get an idea.
And please also tell me the avg. cost of living for 2 persons. ( Just tell me vaguely, I am not expecting exact amount )
Thanks a lot for your help and guidance.

Thank you sir, can you please elaborate the term " enough fund " ( please tell me approx amount ) so that I can get an idea.
And please also tell me the avg. cost of living for 2 persons. ( Just tell me vaguely, I am not expecting exact amount )
Thanks a lot for your help and guidance.

Read the articles links above in the reply, it has all the info on general cost of living for one person, if you are two, it could very likely double.