MS in CS while staying in H1B

Can I do MS while I am on H1B?I mean is it possible at all?

what are the requirements for the same?

please give me some details about it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can. Nothing in specific. Need to mention to school that you are on H1B in US, so that they do not treat you as F1 and give I20.

Read : [Can H1B holder study in USA](