MS degree from US but in INDIA, can i file h1b under Advance cap ?


I am having MS degree in computer science from the USA but currently working in INDIA and will do H1b from the INDIA. can i file my H1b under Advanced Degree CAP ?


Yes. As long as you hold a US University degree. But this year quota is over. Better luck next time.

Please read my post and vote: