MS aftr taking distance learnin prgrms whch giv us1yr graduation degree?

hello there i wanna know that is there any chance that i can persue ms drgree after joining a distance learning program in a university which will provide me 1 year graduation degree.

generally it is said that u can only apply for ms after takin 12+3 or 12+4 years of education.

please let me know if it is possible.

thank you

A graduation degree may be given in one year but does the course curriculum reflect a higher number of courses? If so, a course by course evaluation can tell university how many credits from this program will transfer and apply towards your MS. 12+3 and 12+4 are important but more important is what a credential evaluation reveals about your education. It is very helpful.

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA.;