Mistake in 10th,12th and BTech certificates. Information required

My 10th,12th and BTech certificates have my mother’s name instead of Father’s name. Will it be a problem when I apply to colleges ? All the certificates have the same mistake. My passport has the right details though. I plan to go for Spring 2014, so there may not be enough time to get all of them corrected.

No, it will not be. Your passport is what matters. If you are really concerned, you can get an affidavit / names reference sheet and have it with you, make sure you have it notarized.

Thanks a lot !! So should I enter the right details in the application form ? (The details that are in the passport)…