Master's Degree

Hello Redbus2us,

I just have a quick question, is there a requirement that the U.S. Master’s degree has to be an MBA for the H1B application? Or would any regular U.S. Master’s degree do?



You need a 4-year professional degree and the field of work must match with field of study. A masters is good to have but not needed. So if you have a Masters degree that is good, field of study must be linked to your job.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University,,