Master of Science (MS)

Currently working with a major Oil & Gas company and have 7+ yrs of work experience. I have completed B.S in Engineering Technology from BITS Pilani (Part Time, 3 years course) under Work integrated Learning program in Dec 2014. Now I am planning to pursue MS in Electrical Engineering in US. Would I be eligible for MS in US universities after my Part time BS degree?

Typically, US Universities look for their Bachelors degree equivalence or 16 years of education in India for MS, depending on the program and school. As long as the university you received degree from in India is properly accredited and recognized, you should be fine. You may check with few schools in US by writing to their admissions to get the clarity. You can find schools admissions emails on University pages. In my view, you should be eligible, just double check to avoid any confusions.

Thanks for the valuable comment Kumar. I have already checked with Texas A&M and Houston university. They agreed on admission based on my condition.

Happy to hear. Good Luck with your journey !