marrying usa citizen,can i get job in usa based on 2yr work exp in india?

i have two year experience as mobile app developer in leading MNC in india,soon going to marry a usa citizen.can i get similar job there based on my experience or i need to study more to get similar job.If yes,then what is best n short course to achieve the same.

I dint get your question . R u marrying a US citizen or an NRI who is on H1 or L1 .If you are going on H4 you are dependent and you cant work in US . you have to convert to H1 to work in US .Job depends upon your skills and location . With 2 yrs exp its difficult to get a job , but dont worry once you get into H1 your employer markets you with 5 to 7 yrs experience .