Lookgind for H1-B employers for MSW


I am about to graduate my Master’s in Social Work from the University of Central Florida. I was searching the database but it only goes by location, not occupation. How can I find potential sponsors for H-1B that are looking for Social Workers and/or Counselors?

Thank you,


Large clinics can sponsor you because of cap exemption. Decide on the city and I can provide further guidance.

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu, sshankar@chu.edu