LCA details/status in the FLAG System

How do we check the LCA status? Since the new FLAG system was mandated for H1B LCA, we can no longer see the LCA details on iCert website - any idea how do we check the LCA status?

The new FLAG System is not fully open for public access.
Did you try using the search interface at : https://lcr-pjr.doleta.gov/index.cfm?event=ehLCJRExternal.dspAdvCertSearch ?
The old interface is not retired yet, give it a try and let me know what you get…

Thanks for the note Kumar.
I strongly feel the old interface doesn’t have any details of LCA filed from Oct-1. I know the receipt number which was filed 7 days back but iCert system shows not found.
It seems like since the FLAG system kicked off from Oct-1 new LCA details are no more public, not sure if there was a policy/law to keep LCA public?

Your employer should share the copy of LCA with you. They are usually obliged to share it with you and also post it publicly…
Also, I am not sure, if the data on the LCA website is up to date. Do ask your attorney once…
There is a policy, they publish the data quarterly and put it on their website in Excel format. You can check it there. But, will not be up to date…So, I am not sure, if the quarterly thing applies to the website as well…