L2 visa holder can take non degree courses or not?

Hi, I would like to apply for taking graduate non degree courses as L2 visa holder. The website of the university states that it will not allow international student needing F1 visa to apply for the courses.I know that students on F1 must register on degree studies, but I am here on L2! According to immigration law, can L2 visa holder take part time non degree courses in a university?? Thank you for any help.

You are allowed degree, vocational and non degree courses on an L-2. A University will not cover L-2 details on website but plan to have a talk with the DSO to clarify this. Take an appointment and visit the International Office of the University you are interested in and discuss with a Director level person who knows the subject matter.

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu