L2 to F1 Visa conversion - Need help please!


	My spouse is travelling on L1 by June end. I have an admission from a university in IL state. Please help me with below mentioned queries:
	1) If I travel on L2 with my spouse, can I study on L2 in US?
	2) If I want to change my Visa from L2 to F1 in US, what is the probability of the conversion and what is the process of doing it. Shall I have to come back in India to appear for F1 interview?
	3) Till my Visa status is L2, Can I get a job as internship/part-time and work in US?
	4) If my spouse work in same state in US where my university is, Am I eligible for In-state tution fees or as Non-immigrant tution fees in the university?
	I would really appreciate a help in this regard. Thank you very much in advance!

Please pose this question in its entirety to my Assistant Director of Admissions, Ms. Marina Nochevnaya. mnochevnaya@chu.edu and Good Luck!!

Dr. Sandeep Shankar

Academic Advisor (India) to The Executive Director

Colorado Heights University

Denver, CO 80223, USA