L2 EAD can apply for Green card on own


I am in L1 visa and my spouse is in L2 visa with EAD. if she get a full time job in a company. If company doesn’t sponsor Green Card for her. Can she apply on her own with the help of attorney. if yes, What supporting documents she needs to proceed?


Anyone can self sponsor a green card petition. However evidence is needed that you are an exceptional ability individual whose presence in the US is of National Interest. This is demonstrated in medical sciences through publications and via inventions and patents in technology fields.

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu; sshankar@chu.edu