L1A NOIR potential fraud - Options?

Hi,

Currently I’m on L1A visa. Recently there was onsite inspection done by USCIS which I think went well including all answered questions and provided documents. Discussion between my employer and USCIS is still going on through emails like could you please send additional documents, could you please clarify few more things, etc.
In addition to that I’ve received new information from third party sources that my employer could be involved in some sort of fraud…

Questions (assume that NOIR fraud is inevitable for now):

1. Can I quit a company now without waiting for any NOIR and return back to my country? As this is unfortunately a very negative and surprising experience for me…
  2. If the answer is yes to question #1:
    a. will this actually help me to avoid any negative effects from potential fraud NOIR? Like ability to apply for visas in future.
    b. does it mean that immediately after leaving company and US, I’m completely out of this situation with NOIR as well?
    b. how long it takes for employer to cancel my visa/petition after leaving company?
  3. Same questions in case of NOIR fraud is received. Any sense in leaving a company without waiting for response to NOIR?
  1. Yes, you can do that. I suggest you discuss with an attorney and then take the decision on what all you need to take care, before you leave.
    Frankly, all the other questions are very much a grey area and the Fraud is usually tied to the employer and not you I guess…I suggest you speak to a qualified immigration attorney and get this clarified.
    Also, do update community here for everyone benefit.