I am currently on L1 and my H1 COS is pending. I planned a trip to my home country in 2 weeks. As of now, I am travelling on L1 but I am not sure what is going to happen if my COS is approved in the meantime (say next week). Can I still travel on L1 and come back on L1? Will there be any issues at POE?