Hi guys,I am in a very weird condition. I am currently in USA on L1 visa. L1 visa expired in Aug’14 and L1 I-94 is expiring on 12-24-2105. My company filed an L1 to H1 COS this year and it was selected in the lottery.
The current status of my H1-B visa application on USCIS site says - “Response To USCIS’ Request For Evidence Was Received”.
Can you please let me know what happens if there is no decision on my H1-B application by the time my L1 visa I-94 expires. Will I be out of status? Do I need to leave US or I can continue staying based on the L1 to H1 COS decision pending.