L1 B Quite confused whether its approved or rejected?

Hi,

I have applied for L1 B extension and got RFE on the same date of filling. After replying to my RFE, USCIS has put the below status message. Quite confused whether its approved or rejected?

"On January 29, 2013, the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed. You will be notified of the decision by mail. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case, including when the decision is mailed. If you have not received the decision within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance."

Have anyone got this status ? How many days should I wait to know the status ? Please let me know.

You will have to wait for your employer to receive the actual notice, but most of such cases result in denial. Start thinking about contingency plans in case it is denial.

Thanks Saurabh. Will the status be updated in USCIS site in case of Approval or Denial ?

Hi,

Today I got the status changed from Decision to Initial Review.

“On February 4, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.”

Quite confused on whether its approved or rejected?

Your petition was PP? In that case, your employer/attorney should have receive the notice in email as well. That’s the fastest way to know what happened to your case.

Thanks Saurabh. Yes mine was PP. I enquired my employer and they have no received any notice. I read from various forums that, some of them have got their status moved from Decision to initial review and got their status updated in few hours.

For me the status is still the same.

Online status, email notification to attorney and paper notification to employer/attorney are the only ways to know the status. Your attorney/employer can also call USCIS to know the status.

hi svimal
mine is also in same status…review completed
Please post ur result…i have read in a forum that (status moved from Decision to initial review) means approval.hope for the best…

Hi,

Its been 3 days and my status is still the same. No updates. Did anyone with this status got approved ? How many days will it take for the decision to happen ?

hi svimal’
i am on the same boat. did u got any updates? i have came through 2 or 5 people got approved after getting’‘review completed’’ message.

Hi svimal and kars,

could you please let me know final outcome in your cases? Mine is L1 B PP case and status got changed to “Decisiom” with language "review completed.

what does it mean?

svimal and kars…

please update with your final results… our case is also same as yours