Is USCIS done sending all the packages back ?

I still havent received any info from my employer about my package getting selected in the lottery or returned .Is USCIS done sending all the packages back for not selected in the lottery ?

1 Like

I think so, but there is no way to say it w/ certainity. It may be in transit.

i am on the same situation , please let me know if you find any tracking idea. i just talk to my employer to give me the chque details which they added under my application and track based on the cheque clearance option, if my cheque amount is deducted from employer account so we can say i am selected or not? what do you think…

i am on the same situation , please let me know if you find any tracking idea. i just talk to my employer to give me the chque details which they added under my application and track based on the cheque clearance option, if my cheque amount is deducted from employer account so we can say i am selected or not? what do you think…

Hmmm, I can understand what you are going through. Ya I think you can get the cheque details ,but to know whether the cheque got cleared or not, the employer only will have to tell ? I am not sure if we can track it on our own.I have asked my employer for my approved LCA copy to see if he actually filed it also or not, As suggested in other posts we can ask for a copy of I29 also , but that is also not a sure shot way of finding out .

This wait is just never ending. Wish you good luck. I 'll keep you updated if I get to hear anything from my employer.

Yes, if the check has been cashed, then that points to selection in the lottery.

Hi saurabh,
i am from syntel and i will let you know if i get something, but still i am in hope, because our syntel odc guys not responded any things till yet.