Is travelling to India Safe when H1- B Extension process is in progress

I had filed for the H1- B Extension on June, 3rd 2015 and my current I-94 and Visa Stamping is still valid till September 30th 2015. Now if I travel to India for my marriage on mid July and return by August 1st week what are the consequences I might face. I need to know what will happen to my extension process for the below scenarios:

1.If I travel to India in mid July and return by August 1st week and my extension is not approved till I return to US. What will happen to my petition and I-94 extension, will it be cancelled or abandoned ?

1. If I travel to India in mid July and plan to return by August 1st week and my extension gets approved in between this period. And I return to US only with the approved petition copy (with new I-94) and my Visa also not stamped, since my stamping expires on September 30, 2015, then what is going to happen at POE ? Should I be allowed to enter? Can I get the new I-94 with the extended expiry date on basis of approved petition at POE ?

Or suggest me any feasible solution which will work my way since I need to go to India for marriage on basis of urgency.