is there any relaxation for Ph.D holders from lottery to get H1B visa in america?

i am a Ph.D holder. my husband is working in USA on H1B visa. i am planning to work once when i shift there. am i having any relaxation from lottery to get work permit from H1B visa?

Hi Mamatha

You will arrive in the US on a H-4 visa but then your track as a advanced degree professional will be different. Your postdoctoral work at a university will be under cap exempt H-1B. You will also be eligible for fast track green card application and your spouse will be a co-applicant.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar