Is there any limit on how can i send to my home country of my TA and Ra getting from USA F1 ?

I am a doctoral student living in Illinois on F1 visa. I get dollar money as stipend from my university and also TA (teaching assistant) and RA (research assistant) payments. Is there legal limit on how much I can send (or pay for services or goods) to someone (or some seller) in my home country?

Not really, there is nothing a such. If you are sending over 100K or so, then you may have to declare it…you will be asked by the Money transferring Bank or agency for the same, if there is one, no need to worry.

thank is great help …