Is PUC(10+2) mandatory for getting H1b visa

I have completed Diploma after my 10th. I have 8 years of work experience . I haven’t completed my 12th. I wanted to know whether I’m eligible for H1b visa. I was told that h1 b can be applied if I have work experience more than 5 years which I have now.

12 Points are needed to qualify for H1b… I am not sure if diploma education have points… However each of ur year of experience will earn U a point, So U have 8 Points… So find out if U get 4 points or so for Ur Diploma… Below are reuirements

Generally, the Beneficiary of an H1B petition must provide evidence that s/he qualifies for the offered position. The offered position must require at least a bachelor’s degree or higher as a minimum entry into the field. Beneficiaries may qualify based on education alone, or may use a combination of education and experience to equate to at least a U.S. bachelor’s degree. Please schedule a consultation with a qualified immigration attorney to discuss your educational background and the requirements of the position to determine what documents will need to be included with the petition.

You must have ONE of the following

  1. A Bachelor’s degree or Masters Degree (or the foreign equivalent degree from your Country), OR

  2. 12 years work experience, OR

  3. A mix of further education + work experience

The general H1B visa qualification rule is:

  • for every 1 year of studies at University / College = 3 points
  • for every 1 year of work experience = 1 point

12 points in ‘total’ are required to qualify for the H1B visa program

Check this link… It might help U…