My petotion picked in lottery on 15th April and there after no movement in status. Now October is half completed and not got approval. My attorney tells for wait. Should i go for premium processing?
Yes, if you feel that you do not want to wait for more time, you may upgrade it to premium. But I would always go with what your lawyer says, if you have no immediate necessity for the approval to come through.
Yup i have not needed it immediately but i just want conformation so i asked for it.