My H1b just got approved recently but does not start until 11 March 2014. Can I go to Canada for H1b stamping and is it safe.
One of my friends just went for his stamping to India but got RFE so had to wait for two more weeks there. Since we both are in field of Biological Sciences there are chances that I could face the same situation but my compay will not give me leave of more than two weeks. So instead of going to India can i go to Canada for Stamping.