is it possible to apply for f-2 to f-1 status change after getting f-1 to f-2 status changed?

Visa stamp is not yet obtained for F1 to F2 status change, since I did not travel outside USA during this time. Now applying for f-1again to start my studies.

Yes, you may apply, nothing wrong in it.

But I have not got the visa stamped for first conversion from f-1 to f-2. Will it be a problem?
My passport still have the f-1 visa ( first one).

Visa stamp on your passport is just for gaining entry into USA once you leave out of country.

You can apply or transfer status, when you are within USA. When you leave out of country, you may need to get the latest status visa stamp before coming back to USA.

I understand. Thank you very much.