Is H1B multiple Stamping for 2 different employers allowed?

I have 2 H1B petitions approved from 2 different employers, A and B for 2016. I had attended interview for both and got offer and accepted both offers. But planning to join the one where the visa gets stamped.

1. Can I go for visa stamping interview for both A and B employers, with a gap of say 2 months?
  2. Once stamping done with A gets rejected/blue slip 221g, can we go stamping for other employer B?
  3. Once stamped with A, can we go for B stamping as well?
  4. Visa gets stamped for both, Can I join any one employer?
  5. Offer signed with both A and B but will be joining only A, can B cause problems?
  1. Can I go for visa stamping interview for both A and B employers, with a gap of say 2 months?

You will not go for stamping ever in a gap of 2 months. For example, you go for stamping with A and you get the visa for 3 years then you need not go for stamping again till the visa expires irrespective of you working for A or B or C or XYZ the same visa can be used.

1. Once stamping done with A gets rejected/blue slip 221g, can we go stamping for other employer B?

Yes, if stamping gets rejected for A then you can go for B stamping again.

1. Once stamped with A, can we go for B stamping as well?

No.

1. Visa gets stamped for both, Can I join any one employer?

Visa will get stamped for any one employer and you can work for employer of your choice.

1. Offer signed with both A and B but will be joining only A, can B cause problems?

If you have signed any agreement with B then they may ask you to repay for the costs they incurred.

Suggestion: Decide on an employer first and then go ahead.