Is anyone have any idea if USCIS has completed processing all the selected cases in lottery for H1B 2016 visa?

Is anyone have any idea if USCIS has completed processing all the selected cases in lottery for H1B 2016 visa?My case was selected in lottery in May’15.Then I got RFE in August’15.And the consultancy people told that they have submitted the required document in Oct’15.The current status is showing that the required document is received.Its been more than 5 months ,the status is same.

Based on historical data, it should be done by June end or early July.

Hi Saurabh,
Did you mean for H1B visa of 2016 fiscal year.?My case got selected in the lottery last year and unfortunately i got RFE and still i am waiting for the approval.

Sorry, my response was pretty inaccurate.

There is no set processing time for them to resolve the RFE. You can either continue to wait or upgrade it to PP.

Is anyone has the same case as of mine???

Hi Saurabh,

Will service request be a better option or upgrading to PP because it is showing the same status since Oct’15???

Opening a SR may not help much. Upgrading to PP will cause speedy adjudication. However if it is stuck in security check, then even PP won’t help.

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your reply.My attorney has raised service request for my case.Do you have any idea that how much time USCIS will take to revert it back?They also told that there is 50% chances of rejection and 50% chances of selection also.But don’t know where my case got stuck.

I don’t know what their SLA is for SRs, but you should hear in probably 1-2 weeks.