Is anyone applying for H1B visa thru Experis in april 2016.

hi

I have been selected by experis US for applying H1B visa in april 2016.

Is anyone else applying for the same period through experis.

If yes kindly contact me through this forum

Hi,

I am also applying. Have you received offer letter form them.

Hi I’m going to attend the interview in November 1st week. Could you pls let me know the process and interview standard. Thanks…

i am selected for experis 2016 and got offer letter recently for the same. have you got offer letter?

i got tentative offer letter recently from experis… have you? they will send actual offer letter after our acceptance to tentative offer letter over email

Hello Everyone,

I am planning to apply through Experis.
Could someone please comment on the interview
process and the level of difficulty

Many Thanks in advance.

Bhai pls drop me a mail on this I have also applied .we sud create a whatsapp group. what u say?

I too got their tentative offer letter and I got confirmation yesterday that they have filed my case for H1B in USCIS FY 2017. We have a whatsup group. You can send your number to admin- Lingaraj (9710254344).

Regards,
Pravin

I too got their tentative offer letter and I got confirmation yesterday that they have filed my case for H1B in USCIS FY 2017. We have a whatsup group. You can send your number to admin- Lingaraj (9710254344).

Regards,
Pravin

Regards,
Pravin

I have also applied through experies 2016-2017. Didn’t get update. is anyone got response from them