Iam in H4. am doing CDA here .I pursued M.E from India.Pls guide me how to get a H1 through CDA or my degree..

i have completed my Masters in Engineering ( B.E- EEE & M.E - Power system Engineering) in India. Iam in H4 visa right now. iam doing CDA course here. i have to get a H1 visa to work here. I need to know how is it easy to get H1 whether through CDA course or with my M.E degree. please suggest what are the ways and possibilities and When to apply for it.