I am currently working for a consultancy as sub-contractor for HCL. My current employer - consultancy had filed my i140 2 weeks back. However now HCL is offering a very good package and will start GC processing after 6 - 8 months of joining date. I am really confused whether to accept the FTE position now or wait until my i410 gets approved through consultancy which will take appox 8 months and then join as FTE. I am not sure if HCL will hold the offer until then.
My question here is - is it worth to wait until i410 get approved and then move to a new company.
Do we get any advantage of getting i140 approved now ? Do all employers do 140 transfer ?For i140 transfer, do the new employer has to file to labor certificate and i140 again. or is it the priority date?
I am planning to add my spouse as EAD once 140 is approved ? So when I moves to a new employer, do my spouse’s EAD goes invalid and has to apply again ?