I129 withdrawn by employer without Case Approval

Hi,

This is Naveen. I have applied for H1B visa for the fiscal year 2016-2017.Finally, I got picked in lottery and received my receipt number from my employer.I am checking my case status and the status is remain same from last 5 months (Status : Case was received on April 11, 2016).

Now, suddenly, there is change in my Case Status ie.,

Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent.On September 1, 2016, we received your request to withdraw your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC161425XXXX, and completed our review. We mailed you a Withdrawal Acknowledgment Notice. If you do not receive your Withdrawal Acknowledgment Notice by October 1, 2016, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing address.

Now, can I transfer this to any other employer to come down to USA or Do I need to apply for fresh H1B Lottery pick again ?

Kindly share some information regarding this.

Thank you.

Regards,Naveen.

If the employer withdraws the petition before the approval, then that’s the end of the road for this fiscal year. You can go through the cap again next year.