I went to stamping before 90 days

hi team,

i went to stamping today at chennai consulate and answwered the interviewer questions fine.

She asked ‘’ why have come for stamping so early since your petetion start date is on oct1st’’

My reply : Since i need provide 3 months notice for my employer here to resign i have come early.

She asked me to wait for a while and went inside. After 30 mins she called me back and said ‘‘your application is perfect but rules from my end state that i cant take the passport for stamping prior to 90days of the petition’’

and granted me a 221g slip with out a case number and did not tick any additional document required.

Only thing she wrote on that form is that she ticked the ‘other’ checkbox and wrote ‘’ send the docs after july1st’’

So i am nervous now about this and guys whats are the chances of my visa approval ?

Thank you in advance

Good that I can see you are one among the most eager one to finish VISA interview ASAP. I am also eager to know your VISA status approval. Plz update your VISA status once you get it. Hope for the best.

I have been posting multiple times not to appear before 90 days. Didn’t you check w/ anyone about it?

Anyways, just submit the documents after July 1 and they will process it. It may get approved in a week after the submission.

Hi Saurabh, I have submitted the docs on July 3rd, my passport status today changed to “Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery” and my CEAC status changed to ISSUED. Does this mean the visa is granted ?

Hi , I have submitted the docs on July 3rd, my passport status today changed to “Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery” and my CEAC status changed to ISSUED. Does this mean the visa is granted ?

Yes, it looks like that.